Pages Tagged With: "employees"

Town seeks historical information about First National Bank of Frankford

Built in 1907, the structure later served as town hall for over six decades.




Delaware Breakwater East End Lighthouse repainted

Built in 1885, beacon is located in the harbor of Lewes, Del.




Division welcomes two new historic-site interpreters

Jenna Atkinson and Larry Lang join, respectively, the staffs of the Zwaanendael Museum and Old State House.




Division mourns the loss of former employee Alan Roth

Roth worked as an historic-site interpreter at the Zwaanendael Museum and as an all-around handyman for the CARE Team.




Three new employees join the division

Volunteer Services, and Horticulture and Preservation-Maintenance teams welcome new staff.




Chris Hall named lead historic-site interpreter at the Johnson Victrola Museum

Hall had served as a historic-site interpreter for the division since 2011.




Division welcomes Curator of Collections Elizabeth Coulter

New employee will take a leadership role in the curation, management and interpretation of the State’s collection of materials made, and used, by Delawareans throughout history.




Division welcomes two new employees

Janis Oppenheimer will serve as site supervisor at the Buena Vista Conference Center; Annie Fenimore will serve as lead historic-site interpreter at the John Dickinson Plantation.




Division mourns passing of Latecia Prophet

Former historic-site interpreter served at The Old State House for nearly 10 years.




Jackie Collins to retire from downtown Dover museums

Historic-site interpreter served for 25 years.