Historical interpreter served at the New Castle Court House Museum for 10 years.
Hello to Emily Whaley; thanks to Alice Guerrant for decades of service.
Built in 1907, the structure later served as town hall for over six decades.
Built in 1885, beacon is located in the harbor of Lewes, Del.
Jenna Atkinson and Larry Lang join, respectively, the staffs of the Zwaanendael Museum and Old State House.
Roth worked as an historic-site interpreter at the Zwaanendael Museum and as an all-around handyman for the CARE Team.
Volunteer Services, and Horticulture and Preservation-Maintenance teams welcome new staff.
Hall had served as a historic-site interpreter for the division since 2011.
New employee will take a leadership role in the curation, management and interpretation of the State’s collection of materials made, and used, by Delawareans throughout history.
Janis Oppenheimer will serve as site supervisor at the Buena Vista Conference Center; Annie Fenimore will serve as lead historic-site interpreter at the John Dickinson Plantation.