Are you interested in a rewarding volunteer opportunity that has a lasting impact? Do you want to help bring Delaware’s historical and cultural legacies to life? If so, then the Division of Historical and Cultural Affairs is looking for you! No matter where your passion lies, we offer a variety of volunteer & internship positions for you!
Do I qualify?
- We are looking for individuals and groups who enjoy volunteering and are eager to share and promote Delaware’s historical and cultural legacies.
- Our volunteers should be enthusiastic and able to work with people of diverse abilities and backgrounds.
- A background in or appreciation for history is welcome, but definitely not necessary!
- Individuals 16 years of age or younger must be accompanied by an adult for the duration of the volunteer project.
Our Volunteers Can…
- Participate in meaningful, hands-on work!
- Meet new people and become valuable team members!
- Share their talents with others and learn new skills!
- Earn credit for internships or service hours for clubs and organizations!
Fill out an individual volunteer application now! Or, if you are part of a group or organization and wish to volunteer your services, fill out our group application. A Volunteer Application must be submitted to our Division’s office before the onset of service. For questions or more information call (302) 736-7400.