Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- PUBLIC NOTICE: Proposed new regulations pertaining to the state Historic Preservation Tax Credit program
- Division to sponsor 12 special events during August 2018
- One-teacher Millsboro schoolhouse listed in the National Register of Historic Places
- Three new employees join the division
- Division welcomes social-media intern
- “Lost off Lewes: The British warship DeBraak” – Tours explore the surviving hull section of an 18th-century shipwreck
More from the blog...