Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Division to sponsor 16 special events during April 2018
- Delaware State Historic Preservation Office recent accomplishments
- Gov. Carney signs Abandoned Cultural Property Act
- Division architectural historian Kara Briggs completes historic-preservation fellowship
- Division to replace New Castle Academy roof
- The man who talked to birds
More from the blog...