Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- “Lost off Lewes: The British warship DeBraak” – Tours explore the surviving hull section of an 18th-century shipwreck
- Rehabilitation of keeper’s house set to begin at Fenwick Island Lighthouse
- Division to sponsor seven special events during May 2018
- Johnson Victrola Museum holds rededication ceremony
- Department of State volunteers help with spring cleanup at the John Dickinson Plantation
- Staff changes
- Division’s accomplishments and future plans reviewed at all-staff meeting
More from the blog...