Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- “Delaware Railroads: Elegant Travel and Timely Transport” exhibit to open at the Zwaanendael Museum on July 7, 2018
- Division to sponsor 19 special events during July 2018
- Delaware Senate passes concurrent resolution recognizing the division’s accreditation by the American Alliance of Museums
- Fort Christina offers a historical destination this summer
- Division mourns the loss of archaeologist Joan Parsons
- “Lost off Lewes: The British warship DeBraak” – Tours explore the surviving hull section of an 18th-century shipwreck
More from the blog...