Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Division to sponsor eight special events during January 2018
- Division receives $190,000 grant for its partner sites in the First State National Historical Park
- Archaeological discovery writes new chapter in Delaware’s early colonial history
- Federal credits for historic preservation retained in new tax law
- Johnson Victrola Museum celebrates 50th anniversary
More from the blog...