Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Delaware releases historic preservation plan for 2018–2022
- Division to sponsor 21 special events during September 2018
- “First People of the First State”: Programs featuring the Lenapé Indian Tribe of Delaware throughout September 2018
- “All Aboard: Delaware and the Railroad”
- Sussex County boasts new listing in the National Register of Historic Places
More from the blog...