The Old State House, restored

The Old State House was the first permanent capitol building in Dover, Delaware. Begun in 1787 and completed by May 1791, this Georgian-style structure was originally home to both state and Kent County governments.

Located on the historic Green in Dover, the Old State House has served as a focal point in the state's civic life for over two centuries and continues to hold a special place in the eyes of Delawareans and visitors alike.


Facebook