Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- “Service, Suffrage, and Swing: World War I Era in Delaware”
- Gathering public input on the 2018-2022 Statewide Historic Preservation Plan: New on-line survey available
- “Five Stories” explores the lives of people who lived and worked at the John Dickinson Plantation
- Division to sponsor seven special events during May 2017
- Zwaanendael Maritime Celebration: “A Sailor’s Life for Me” in Lewes, Del. over the 2017 Memorial Day weekend
- “Lost Off Lewes: The British Warship DeBraak”
More from the blog...