Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- “Doctor Who and William Penn” to be presented at The Old State House on Aug. 19, 2017
- John Dickinson Plantation closed on Aug. 26 and 27, 2017 in support of Dover Air Force Base Open House
- Division’s museums and collections awarded national accreditation
- Division to sponsor 12 special events during August 2017
- 50th anniversary celebration of Johnson Victrola Museum taking place in 2017
- “Lost Off Lewes: The British Warship DeBraak”
More from the blog...