Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Zwaanendael Museum seeks historic-site interpreter. Deadline: Nov. 14, 2018
- Division seeks applicants for project review archaeologist. Deadline: Nov. 19, 2018
- Amended regulations now posted for Delaware's Historic Preservation Tax Credit Program
- Division to sponsor 11 special events during November 2018
- Recent capital improvement projects at the Buena Vista conference center
- Federal fiscal year 2018 review: Three Delaware properties listed in the National Register of Historic Places
More from the blog...