Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- “18th Century Trades Day” at the John Dickinson Plantation on Oct. 13, 2018
- “William Penn Day” at the New Castle Court House Museum on Oct. 27, 2018
- Division to sponsor 14 special events during October 2018
- Division notes passing of Curt Stickel, former historic-site interpreter
- “Partners in Preservation: Planning for the Future—Delaware’s Historic Preservation Plan, 2018–2022”
More from the blog...