Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Division to sponsor 12 special events during November 2017
- Gov. Carney celebrates national accreditation of Delaware’s state-museum system
- New research shows federal historic tax credit achieved a record increase in use and economic impacts in 2016
- Music education: A mission of the Victor Talking Machine Company
- Blogs celebrate the 250th anniversary of John Dickinson’s “Letters from a Farmer in Pennsylvania”
More from the blog...