Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Division to sponsor 18 special events during August 2016
- Division produces rack cards advertising the state’s museums and DeBraak tours
- Delaware General Assembly passes resolution commending the National Historic Preservation Act
- History abounds near Delaware’s beaches
- Reservations still available for “Lost Off Lewes: The British Warship DeBraak”
More from the blog...