Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Division to sponsor 17 free programs during October 2016
- Oct. 7, 2016 celebration to bring Preservation50 to a close
- Delaware State Review Board for Historic Preservation to meet on Oct. 19, 2016
- History Was Made Here: The New Castle Green
- Employees and volunteers recognized at division all-staff meeting
More from the blog...