Preserving Delaware's heritage and showcasing the historic legacy of our state are the guiding principles of our agency. Through active historic preservation efforts, engaging educational programs, stimulating exhibits, and superior customer service, the Division is committed to enhancing Delaware's quality of life by helping people connect with those aspects of our past that have made this state what it is today.
- Johnson Victrola Museum closed from June 6 to 30, 2016
- Capital improvements completed at state-owned historic properties in New Castle
- Division to sponsor 13 special programs during May 2016
- “The Old State House: A True Restoration 1976-2016”
- Current division-sponsored exhibits and displays
More from the blog...